Mount Pleasant Commercial Litigation Lawyers
Commercial Litigation Attorneys in Mount Pleasant, Michigan
No matter how established you are in your chosen field or how solid your business is, a legal problem can disrupt your focus and pose a challenge to your continued success. Few law firms in Mid-Michigan are better equipped to deal with a breach of contract lawsuit, collections need, or other commercial litigation matter than we are at Hall & Bolles, P.C.
To work with a lawyer who will take the time to understand your business and help you make the best possible decisions when it comes to initiating or defending commercial litigation, please contact us today. We are dedicated to providing practical, cost- and time-efficient solutions for business owners and stakeholders.
Practical Knowledge of Michigan Industry, Commerce and Finance
Business law involves specific statutes and principles. At the same time, many of our clients’ personal futures are at stake, and we treat each person we deal with according to his or her specific situation and goals.
Collectively, our attorneys have over six decades of experience analyzing and litigating tough business problems for our clients. Our work extends across the spectrum of business disputes, including:
- Issues specific to the oil-and-gas industry, banking and finance, construction, real estate, wholesale and retail distribution, and other sectors
- Complex construction litigation
- All types of collections and creditors’ rights matters, including those requiring assertion of your interests in federal bankruptcy court in Chapter 7 ,11, and 13 proceedings.
- A full range of real estate matters, including transactions, lease negotiations and landlord-tenant disputes
- Defense of liability claims including those related to building maintenance and any other services you provide
Call 866-933-8987 Today for Reliable Business Counsel and Representation
We will welcome your call as a business owner or representative, or if you are a fellow attorney focused on other legal areas who wants the best for your client in a commercial litigation matter. Whether the case can be resolved efficiently out of court or requires a trial, we are determined to get positive results.