Mount Pleasant Business Law Attorneys
If you operate a business in Mid-Michigan — or have decided to start one — our veteran lawyers are here to help you deal with legal challenges ranging from selecting and forming the right entity to defending against a lawsuit. Hall & Bolles, P.C. , is a trusted resource for many longstanding business clients including credit unions, health care providers, construction companies, distributors and retailers.
We Get It. Our Business Law Services Emphasize Efficiency and Practicality.
Led by attorney Thomas W. Hall Jr., who has practiced law in Central Michigan since 1971, we take pride in our ability to grasp the issues critical to our clients’ business success and tailor our services accordingly. We know that dealing with legal issues is a “necessary evil” for many businesses, and that our business clients value fast, efficient resolution of problems that enables them to restore focus on core responsibilities.
Business Formation — Transactions — Contracts — Collections and Litigation
You can turn to the capable business law and commercial litigation attorneys at our firm for guidance and action on:
- Formation of a limited liability company (LLC), partnership or other business entity
- A business acquisition, merger, real estate purchase or sale, or other significant transaction
- Drafting or review of business contracts including purchase agreements and leases
- Commercial debt collections efforts, including assertion of your rights in bankruptcy court
- Virtually any type of business litigation, including breach of contract, liability claim, insurance dispute or landlord-tenant
To Talk Through Your Challenge and Take Productive Action, Call 866-933-8987
We are capable of handling all aspects of complex business law challenges, but we avoid overcomplicating issues that can be handled quickly and cost-effectively. Whether you need diligent protection of your interests in a real estate transaction or are involved in a dispute with a supplier or customer, please contact us. We are determined to understand your business, learn your goals and represent you effectively.